Failure to comply to these set terms, do not qualify you to access or use our services.
Sign Up & Sign In
1. You may sign up for an account on our platform by completing the registration form on our website. You affirm that all information provided in the registration form is complete and precise. If you sign up for an account on our platform, you will be asked to submit confidential details, including (without limitations) an email address or user ID and password. You will hereby oblige to:
- protect your login details (password and email address/user ID);
- contact us via our channels (email address, social media handles, or telephone number) if you suspect any illegal or unethical means to the disclosure of your login details and;
- take responsibility for any activity on our platform erupting from failure to withhold your login details, and that you may be held responsible for any loss that comes as a result.
2. Your account shall be managed by you and you shall not convey your account details to any third party. If you permit a third party to manage your account and as a result, disclose your account details, the risk shall be according to your discretion.
3. We may, in our sole discretion, dismiss or invalidate your account, without prior notice, provided that if we terminate orders of any products or services you have paid for but have not received and have not breached these general terms and conditions, reimbursements will be made in due time.
4. You may invalidate your account on our platform by contacting us
Sales and Purchase contract
The sale and purchase contracts are being agreed between the users, with the administrator itself not being an accessory to such transactions. The administrator creates an avenue for users to communicate. However, you hereby affirm that our platform creates an online market for sellers to sell and buyers to purchase products; and we shall consent to binding sales agreements on behalf of sellers, but oversee that the administrator is not a party to the transaction between the seller and the buyer. Conditional to these general terms and conditions, the seller’s business term shall preside in the contract for sale and purchase between the buyer and the seller. Nevertheless, provisions stated below will be incorporated into the contract of sale and purchase between the buyer and the seller:
- the price for a product or service will be in the relevant product listing accordingly;
- administrative charges, delivery charges, packaging charges, other miscellaneous costs and charges, will only be payable by the buyer if explicitly stated in the product listing;
- products or services must be of adequate quality, convenient, gratifying and safe for any purpose desired.
Terms and Conditions for Sellers
Dear Partner, we would like to thank you for your desire to work with us. It is a privilege to have you as allies in this journey of making your products and services readily available for the public.
We trust this relationship will be mutually beneficial and productive for all parties involved.
Our commission rates vary and is based on the selling price of your products or services. We will keep fifty percent of the amount paid for your products or services until the client confirms receipt of the products and services in good condition before releasing the balance.
We humbly expect that all products and services will be delivered and done with the utmost transparency and accountability.
We look forward to a rewarding relationship with you.
Returns and Refunds
Noin-Noin reserves the right to invalidate any order under circumstances where we are unable to meet the expectations of the order placed or cancelled without justifying the reasons for doing so, or if such order does not comply with our policy. However, we shall have the right to rectify or cancel order(s) and refund payments collected from the buyer within 7-15 business days of purchase, if we detect changes in product/service information or prices, resulting from typographical errors.
The refund method will be by mobile money transfers.
1. Returns of products by buyers and acceptance of returned products by sellers shall be managed by us in accordance with the returns policy page on our platform, as may be amended from time to time. Acceptance of returns shall be in our discretion.
2. Refunds in respect of returned products shall be managed in accordance with the refunds page on the marketplace, as may be amended from time to time. Our rules on refunds shall be exercised in our discretion. Refunds may be offered:
- in respect of the product price;
- local delivery fee (as stated on the refunds policy page); and
- by way of debit card payment, mobile money transfer, bank transfers or such other method as we may determine from time to time.
3. Changes to our returns page or refunds page shall be effective in respect of all purchases made from the date of publication of the change on our website.
We charge fees for using payable services and payment methods accepted by us and disclosed on the Platform.
We hold the right, without discretion, to increase/decrease the fees and acceptable payment methods at any given time and for any reason. Unless clearly provided by regulations of the applicable law, fees will be non-refundable due to the nature of online services.
You must make due payments under these general terms and conditions in accordance with the ‘Payments method’ on our platform.
Owing to the fact that we do not control user content on our platform, each user is solely responsible for any and all content materials submitted within our platform. We assume no responsibility over regulations of user content, hence make no guarantees regarding the credibility, accuracy, currency or quality of any user content.
In these general terms and conditions:
1. User content means:
- all works and materials that you submit to our platform for processing, storage or publication; and
- all communications on the platform, including feedback, comments and product reviews.
2. Your content, and right administered to us to use your content must be accurate, complete and credible.
3. Your content must be appropriate, and must oblige with generally accepted standards of internet etiquette, and must not:
- be reproachful, injurious, threatening, provoking, hateful, or inflammatory;
- constitute spam.
4. Your content on our platform, or links to any website containing materials, must not breach the provisions of these general terms and conditions.
5. You shall not defy the function of the product review section or any other form of communication to provide false or inaccurate reviews.
6. You must not interfere with a transaction by:
- Communicating with another user to sell or purchase an item listed on the platform beyond the platform; or
- communicating with a user involved in an active or completed transaction to manipulate their buying decision toward a particular item, buyer or seller; or
- fraudulently engaging user with the intent to collect any payments.
7. We may regularly review your content and we withhold the right to remove any content in our own judgement, for any reason whatsoever.
8. If you are aware of any unlawful material or activity on our platform, or any material or activity that breaches these general terms and conditions, you may notify us.
Rights to User’s Content
1. You confer to us the absolute right to use, store, translate and share your content across our marketing channels and any existing or future media.
2. If we suspect any misappropriation, or that you have breached our rules on content use, we may erase, seize distribution or edit any or all of your content.
1. You may:
- view pages on our website using a web browser;
- print pages from our website for your own personal and noncommercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive and;
- use our platform services conditional to the other provisions of these general terms and conditions.
2. You may only use our website for business purposes as regards the selling or purchasing of products on the platform.
3. You must not modify any material on our website, except it is permissible by these general terms and conditions.
4. We reserve the right to prohibit users from accessing our website, or to functionalize upon our website. We may suspend access to the website during technical failure to load server or when our website is undergoing a face-lift.
5. You must not:
- use our website to take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or slow down its performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- use our website in a way that is unethical, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in relation to any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity;
- hack or otherwise alter data on our website;
- probe the loopholes in our website security without our permission;
- use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
- do anything that obstructs the normal use of our website.
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
Copyright and Trademarks
The operational management of the site is maintained by Noin-Noin online shopping mall. All contents and materials on this platform, including texts and images, are guarded by copyrights laws, trademarks regulations, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by a third party that have, by means of authorization, distributed their material to us for use or publication. Owned advertisements and materials on Noin-Noin, is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not duplicate, publish, or distribute such material, or expressly assist other users to do so, by any means whatsoever.
Without authorization or written permission of the owner, unaccepted modification of the materials or misuse of the materials for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use is considered illegal and an infringement of the copyright and trademarks of others.
Sellers on our platform must duly regard these rights to rid immediate dismissal of accounts or prohibition.
1. Conditional upon clearly stated provisions of these general terms and conditions, we, jointly with our licensors have rightful possession of all the copyright, intellectual property rights and materials on our website.
2. Trademarks or service marks of registered and unregistered third party on our website are the property of their respective owners and we do not associate with any of the holders of such rights. As a result, we do not guarantee any form of license to exercise such rights.
3. Sellers shall be directly responsible to buyers for any misappropriation of their personal data and Noin-Noin shall bear no liability to buyers in respect of any misappropriation by sellers of their personal data.
Limitations and Liability
Under no circumstance shall Noin-Noin be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary or punishable damages arising from these terms or your use of, or inability to use, the service, or third-party ads, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the service, and third-party ads, therefrom, are at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computing system or loss of data resulting there from.
1. In respect of any contract to provide services to you, our liability to you, under these general terms and conditions, shall not exceed the total amount paid and payable (accrued) to us under the contract.
2. We will not be liable to you for:
- any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control; or
- any losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
Violation of Terms and Conditions
Where we ban, prohibit or restrict your access to our platform or a part of our platform, you must not take any action to avoid such ban or prohibition or restriction (including without limitation signing up with different account detail).
If we allow the registration of an account on our platform, it will remain open indefinitely, subject to these general terms and conditions. Should you, by and chance, breach these general terms and conditions, or if we notice any suspicious act of you breaching these general terms and conditions or any Noin-Noin policies or guidelines in any way, we may:
- suspend your access to our platform, for a limited time;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our platform;
- invalidate your account on our platform; and/or
- initiate legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Third party rights
A contract under these general terms and conditions is beneficial for us and for you, and does not exclude the benefit intended or enforceable by any third party. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these general terms and conditions is unconditional to the approval of any third party.
Our head office is at: Suite 14/15, Mabel Plaza, Coconut Bus/Stop, Along Meiran Road, Alagbado, Lagos State, Nigeria. You can reach us via the contact information on the platform.