Who we are
Noin-Noin online shopping mall, Nigeria (with our head office at 109 Coconut Bus-stop, Meiran, Lagos and our official website: www.noin-noin.com) will be in control of your personal data.
Why we collect your data
We gather information of your personal identity (name, phone number, email address, bank details, etc.) from you when you sign up a free account with Noin-Noin. We use your personal information to operateand increase the value and productivity of the products and services we offer.We also gather your personal information to:
- Sign you up as our new partner.
- Process and track your orders.
- Examine your use of our services and adjust the contents of our services or our offers to suit your interests
- Increase the value and productivity of the services we offer
- Maintaining an existing relationship with you by providing you with technical and customer support
- Strategize on our marketing mix and tailor our ads at the significant time via variety of ad networks
- Conform to our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Safeguard your account from breaches or alterations or fraudulent actions.
How we collect your data
1. Your data is automatically stored after you sign up on our platform and provide us with required information about yourself. This information includes: first and last name, phone number, email address, homeaddress, photos and additional information.
2. We store your personal data with the required information you provided, particularly phone number and the address of your exact location for processing your transactions delivery.
3. We gather personal data via the web link (URL), the site where you clicked on our ad; your location of device; usage of services on our platform; and your transaction details which includes the date, time, amount transaction or payment method used; and cookies.
How long we retain your data
2. We will also retain and use your personal data as necessary to consent with our legal obligations, conflict resolutions, and implementation of our agreements, after which the information is then securely destroyed when satisfied.
Know your rights on legal grounds
1. We find it is important that the personal data we hold about you is valid and updated. We implore you to keep us informed if your personal data was modified during your communication with us. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to:
- Updating your personal data.
- Erasing your personal data
- Restraining the use of your personal data, in particular, for direct marketing purposes.
- Requesting that your personal data be made available to you in a common electronic format
- Request that your personal data is sent to a third party.
Your cookies and how we use them
Hence, we use your cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve and enhance the usability of our site, by ensuring that users can access any information or content they search for.
- To recognise your preferences such as language settings, saved items or items stored in your cart
- To communicate with you e-mail advertising and newsletters and that suit your interests.
- To make signing in to your account convenient, in cases where you leave a feedback on our platform, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. It will ease the stress of imputing your login details over and over again.
- You can order your browser to discard cookies or to identify when you receive cookies from our site or third parties.
- You can configure your browser to decline cookies by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You usually find these settings in the “options” menu of your browser.
Processing your data on legal grounds
We process your personal data, in particular, under the following legal bases:
1. Based on your permission to process your data
2. For legitimate interests, in particular:
- communicating and encouraging you, as regards your use of our Service
- providing you with an enjoyable shopping by improving and increasing the value of our services.
- Promoting our services by sending marketing messages in a appropriate and a goal-driven manner.
- Safeguarding unauthorised, illegal or fraudulent use of our services
- Conforming with our legal obligations.
Our third parties and your privacy status
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customise, support, and market our Service. The types of third parties we share information with include, in particular:
1. Service Providers
We hire third party companies or individuals to monitor or operate and provide our website mechanisms to perform specific service roles or to assist in analysing how our services is utilised. These third parties include data analytic providers (such as Google, Facebook) and marketing partners (including social media networks, delivery services or marketing agencies). These third parties have access to your personal data. In spite of this, they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose outside of the specified need of the service.
2. Law Enforcement Agencies
We may use and disclose personal data to emphasise our Terms and Conditions of Use, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others, and to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, or in other cases provided for by law.
3. Social Media Platforms
We operate and communicate through our designated pages and accounts on some social media platforms to communicate and engage with our customers. We monitor and record comments and posts made by the general public, about our services on these channels so that our services can satisfy their desires.However, we are not responsible for maintaining or controlling the privacy of any information you share publicly.Our Services may allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party websites, applications, and services or connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. However, we do not control the privacy practices of third parties and we are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information you share publicly with others.
Making your safety our priority
We have implemented appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure your personal information is secure and confidential, and processed in accordance with specific, legal and lawful purpose consented by you. Although, while we strive to protect your personal details, we cannot guarantee you absolute security because you are responsible for managing and securing the privacy of your profile, keeping your password confidential by verifying that your personal information is valid and precise. We request that you do not share your passwords to a third party.
We implore all parties including our staff and third-parties processing data on our behalf to adhere to these stringent policies and guidelines.
- We limit access to your personal data to other third parties. They are under obligations to keep your data confidential and will only store, use or share your information on our instructions.
- We have established specific procedures to deal with any hazards or personal data breach and will notify you, without prejudice/when we are legally required to do so.
- Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Revision of Policy
You can reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org to understand the regulations of how we process your personal data or exercise your legal rights.